Walden University Requiring PH.D./Doctoral Enrollment

If you want to teach online at Walden, you’d best have a Ph.D. or be enrolled in a doctoral program. Unlike many online universities that only require a master’s degree, the overwhelming majority of part-time faculty positions posted on the university’s website require either a doctorate, or current enrollment in a doctoral program. A recent review of the Careers section of Walden’s website revealed only one position at the graduate level (in the university’s School of Management) open to applicants with master’s degrees. All other positions posted required either a Ph.D. or current enrollment in a Ph.D. program. That Walden […]
This article is only available to subscribers. If you're a subscriber, log in. To subscribe, choose the subscription that suits your needs: 1 Year Individual Subscription, 1 Year Library Subscription, 1 Year Academic Department Subscription, 1 Year College Teaching & Learning Center Subscription or 1 Year College Faculty Association/Faculty Union Subscription
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
News For the Adjunct Faculty Nation
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :