Purchase your subscription securely online and begin reading immediately!
For over two decades, AdjunctNation.com has been all about teaching, community, connection and news reporting on the professional needs and concerns of the Adjunct Faculty Nation. AdjunctNation aims very high, editorially. The site’s writers dig for the stories that need to be told, and provide news, analysis, opinion, culture & more that focuses on the people, issues and interests that are vital to higher education and the Adjunct Nation community of teaching faculty.
PURCHASE AN INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIPTION SECURELY ONLINE
Subscriptions for Individuals
- 1 Year Digital Subscription: $25 Click HERE to purchase unlimited access to AdjunctNation’s daily updated and archived editorial content.
- Monthly Digital Subscription: $2.99 Click HERE to purchase unlimited access to AdjunctNation’s daily updated and archived editorial content.
Subscriptions for Libraries, Departments and Institutions
- 1 Year Digital Subscription: $199 Click HERE to purchase unlimited access for the faculty, administrators, staff and students in your college to AdjunctNation’s daily updated and archived editorial content. Libraries may also order through a preferred subscription management service such as EBSCO, Basch or most other fulfillment agencies.
RENEW/EXTEND A SUBSCRIPTION SECURELY ONLINE
To extend or renew a subscription instantly online, please login.
PURCHASE OR RENEW A SUBSCRIPTION OVER THE PHONE OR BY MAIL
You may purchase or renew a subscription using a variety of offline payment methods. Please choose the payment option below that best suits your needs:
1. Pay by phone using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX). Call 734-930-6854 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (EST) Monday-Friday. We’ll create an account, username and login for new subscribers.
2. Pay using a Check or Money Order. Please make the check or money order payable to Adjunct Advocate, Inc. and mail it to: P.O. Box 130117, Ann Arbor, MI 48113-0117. We’ll create an account, username and login for new subscribers and MAIL that information to you.
3. Institutions, departments, and libraries may use purchase orders. POs may be faxed to 734-930-6854, mailed to the address above, or used in our online store. We’ll phone you.