By Dorinda Fox Disclaimer #1: I could never be an elementary school teacher. When I go to my seven-year-old daughter's class 20 children seem like 100 children. I cannot get.
By Dorinda Fox This following is what I tell students about conflict and collaboration both in academia and the workplace. I tell them this in person for f2f lecture, as.
By Dorinda Fox Orlando was once a company town and the company was Disney. The success of the Disney theme parks and hotels begat more theme parks and hotels. Nowadays,.
By Dorinda Fox Over 90 percent of the time I feel lucky to be paid to teach writing. The other 10 percent of the time that I do not feel.
By Dorinda Fox I am spoiled rotten by living in Florida, because I originally wrote this while eating a cheap prime rib lunch in a restaurant on the Flagler Beach.
By Dorinda Fox A lightbulb went off over my head the other day while I sat listening to the budgetary woes of an academic department during a faculty meeting. Dire solutions.