Looking for a job? Browse the AdjunctNation.com JOB-LIST.
Have a faculty job to advertise? Employers may place ads, and prices start at $25. Pay securely online, or phone us at 734-930-6854 to use a Purchase Order or to pay by phone.
To purchase an advertising package which will allow you to post an unlimited number of classified ads for a low annual fee, please call 734-930-6854.
Place your individual classified ads quickly and easily:
1. Select "Place Ads" link below.
2. Select ad category (i.e. adjunct, full-time temporary, etc...) and how long the ad will run. Press "Continue."
3. On the NEXT PAGE enter ad details. Press "Continue."
4. Select method of secure payment (PayPal or credit card). Enter information. Ad is submitted for approval and will be posted within 24 hours.
Lecturers have primary responsibilities in teaching and secondary responsibilities in service and instructional leadership. The expected teaching load is 4/4; assignments typically include a balance of first-year composition with either core literature,...
The Partnership Outreach Programs department in the Office of Precollege Outreach and Engagement seeks to hire an enthusiastic, motivated,...
* Instructors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to deliver education services to students through:
* Preparing course plans and materials
* Delivering courses
* Monitoring progress/attendance
* Advising students
* Recording grades and submitting reports
English Instructor must have the minimum of a Master's Degree in English Composition,...
10/31/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
- Class Description
- The purpose of this class is to assist with the efficient operation of College theater performances,