Physics Teacher – Elite Chinese High School
Dipont Education Management
Who We Are:
• Dipont operates international education centers within existing Chinese high schools. These programs function as schools within schools. We deliver international curricula to Chinese students: Advanced Placement (AP), A-level (British curriculum) and International Baccalaureate (IB).
• We currently directly manage 27 international programs in many of the best high schools in China serving approximately 7,000 students.
• All of our students will go to university abroad; most of them in Top 100 schools.
• In September 2018, Dipont opened the first two K-12 schools of its own in Wuxi and Hangzhou. Many more Dipont schools will follow.
• Teaching up to 26 periods per week to A-level/AP/IB students according to curriculum subject specifications and guidelines set by Academic Quality Manager (AQM).
• Providing the Center Principal (CP) with monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW) supplied by AQM.
• Ensuring continuous assessment and recording of grades.
• Writing periodic student reports
• Acting as tutor to a group of students as assigned by the Center Principal.
• Participating in meetings with parents.
• Participating in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
• Proctoring exams as per the arrangements made by CP.
• Advising Center Principal and AQM regarding own specialized subject resources required for students to optimize learning experience.
• Writing references for students and helping them to edit their Personal Statements for application to universities.
• Accepting other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the Center.
• Attending meetings and training sessions, which are considered necessary for staff development
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors’ degree or above, candidates with appropriate teaching qualifications are preferred;
• Relevant teaching experience, with over 2 years’ related full-time teaching experience are preferred;
• The students in our centers will be some of the best students you will ever teach. The quality of students and the satisfaction of teaching them at a very high academic level is the most often cited positive experience by our teachers. If you are good at your job you will be admired and respected like you have never been before as a teacher.
• Our students forego the Chinese national college entrance exam and all will attend university outside of China, predominantly in the United Kingdom and the United States. We annually have students accepted to schools such as Cambridge, Oxford, Stanford, Penn, Duke, Cornell, and many other top schools.
• The combination of the competitive salary, housing allowance, no automobile ownership costs, and low cost of living provide the opportunity to save a sizable percentage of your salary.
• Experience China. China’s long and rich history, its energetic and engaging people, and the intriguing cultural differences make it a rewarding experience. Ease of transportation and ample vacation time make all of China, actually all of Asia, accessible to you.
• Dipont is the leading provider of international curricula in China.
Assistance With Settling in and Living in China:
• From the moment you sign your contract, local Dipont staff will help you with navigating the immigration process, finding a place to live, setting up utilities and many other life needs.
• The support you will receive is exceptional!
Salary, Benefits and Contract:
• Your first contract will be for two years with one-year contracts thereafter.
• Salaries are competitive based on qualifications and experience.
• International-quality health insurance is provided.
• Your initial flight to China will be reimbursed.
• You receive one round-trip flight per academic year during the first two-year contract. In the third and subsequent years, you will receive two round trip flights in most centers.
• A housing allowance is provided, which will cover a comfortable two or three bedroom apartment close to your school.
• A bonus upon completion of the first two-year contract and annually thereafter.
For More Information:
• Visit the Dipont Education website at dipont.com
Submit your resumé to email@example.com
Interviews will be arranged in person where possible, or via Skype or phone.
This Ad has been viewed 15 times.