We are seeking a part-time MRI Instructor. The instructor will teach for the Imaging Academy at Passaic County Community College Center for Continuing Education & Workforce Development. This person is responsible for leveraging their expertise to deliver education services to students through:
- Preparing course plans and materials
- Delivering course
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Advising students
- Recording grades and submitting reports
This is an hourly, part-time position.
Evening Class Instruction: Mondays & Wednesdays, February - April 2024 at 6:00 - 9:00pm via Zoom. The class consists of 66 course hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (preferred)
- ARRT Certified in diagnostic radiography and MR
- Three (3) years of experience as an MRI Technologist at an imaging facility/hospital/clinic
- 2 year experience teaching in a MRI-accredited program
- Experience teaching similar courses at a higher education institute
- Experience teaching online
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Zoom
- Graduation from an accredited program in the specialty field or subject area.
The completion of a background check will be required for the selected candidate.