Category: Geology, Earth Sciences, and Oceanography
Job Type: Temporary - Part-Time
Job Number: 143934
Class Code: UZ01
Slot Number: 0000
Position Number: 0000
Normal Work Schedule: Other
Pay Band: Unclassified
Hiring Range - Min.: $30.00
Hiring Range - Max.: $30.00
Veteran Preference Statement:
South Carolina is making our Veterans a priority for employment in state agencies and institutions.
- Job Responsibilities
- Join our team! Aiken Technical College is recruiting Geography Adjunct Instructors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instruction including hands on and theory, classroom management, and administrative tasks that may include reports, syllabus and lesson plan development.
- Prepare and/or maintain current course syllabi for course taught.
- Ensure that course is taught in accordance with the established syllabi.
- Recommend for approval adequate instructional materials for course.
- Recommend adequate laboratory facilities/equipment for assigned course.
- Supervision of students.
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
- Master's degree in Geography or a Master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours in Geography required.
- Additional Comments
- Aiken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer committed to having diversity throughout the College. Any requests for reasonable accommodation to apply for this position should be directed to Human Resources by calling 803-508-7497, or writing to the above address. Requests for accommodations must be made by the above-stated deadline.