Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking faculty to teach in our Human Services program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support, tools and resources he or she need to be successful.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Be engaging, offering and increased and innovative presence in the classroom
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
- Master's Degree in Human Services; Social Work; Counseling; Related Field
- Online teaching experience preferred- TA experience accepted
- At least three years' of current professional field experience specific to course content
- PhD strongly preferred
The standard compensation for most courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course, and $2,500 per 10-week graduate course.
Undergraduate and graduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
A background check is required for employment and may include licensure/certification verification.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We're proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We're constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!