Requisition Number: 2021007F
Job Type: Part Time
Job Category: Faculty
Job Description Summary:
Part time instructor needed to teach United States and Texas Government classes. (Federal Government and State Government)
Essential Duties :
- Teaches courses as scheduled.
- Maintains office hours as set by the college.
- Prepares course information sheets which include stated objectives for each course.
- Keeps current on developments regarding instructional methodology.
- Assists in making recommendations to the Division Chairman regarding curriculum additions, deletions, or revisions.
- Provides a grade evaluation on each student’s performance in a fashion and frequency required by the college.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Master of Arts in Political Science or Master degree with 18 hours in Political Science
College teaching experience.
QM Certification for applicants wishing to teach online.
Salary Range: per faculty salary schedule