Part-Time Faculty - Surgical Technology (Central)
Teaching Surgical Technology related course work.
Applications for part-time faculty positions are accepted on a continuous basis and reviewed if openings become available. These positions are not current vacancies. Instructors employed as part-time faculty are not entitled to all the rights, privileges, and benefits of regular, full-time employees. Part-time faculty are hired on an "as needed" basis and will work for the duration of time specified by the respective course. A portion of teaching assignment may be evening classes and possibly weekend classes.
- Must have an Associate's Degree (or higher level degree) in Surgical Technology or related discipline.
- Must have a current NBSTSA national certification to practice as a surgical technologist in the U.S.
- Must have at least three (3) years of current experience in the operating room in the scrub role or three (3) years of current experience as an instructor of surgical technology or a combination of both.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Salary Grade: AH
Salary is based on the Board-approved salary schedule for the current fiscal year. See Salary Schedule
Requisition Number: 2135
Posting Close Date: 8/31/2021