Take advantage of our combination of fine resources to help you market your products to, and recruit, temporary college faculty across the United States and around the world.
Three Ways to Reach 300,000 College Faculty and the Millions of Students They Teach
- Banner advertising on AdjunctNation.com
Advertise your school, product, service or company on our Web site.
- Online Recruitment Advertising
Publicize your available non-tenured faculty positions online. Post individual ads, or choose from among our three affordable recruitment packages. Each recruitment package includes banner advertising and unlimited recruitment postings to the JOB-LIST.
- Rent Our Mailing List
Need to reach temporary college faculty with your next mailing? Rent our list.
Not sure which is right for you? Give us a call at 734-930-6854 (9-4:30p.m. Monday-Friday EST) or e-mail the advertising staff and we can help you make the best choice for your advertising dollar.
Banner Advertising on Adjunctnation.com
Adjunctnation.com can help you get your message to our visitors for less than the cost of one ad in your local Sunday newspaper. Advertise over the entire site, or target our sections:
Our Web page Sections & Banner ad sizes (width x height in PIXELS): unlimited impressions
- Front page Leaderboard Banner: 728 x 90 ad above header: $2,000 per month
- Front page Banner: 468 x 60 ad IN header box: $1,000 per month
- Front page top box: 300 x 250: $500 per month
- Front page middle box: 300 x 250: $500 per month
- Front page bottom box: 300 x 250: $500 per month
- Inner pages middle column skyscraper: 120 x 600: $500 per month
- Inner pages right column box: 300 x 250: $500 per month
- Rotate Through Site LEADERBOARD: 728 x 90 ad above header: $2,400 per month
- Rotate Through Site BANNER: 468 x 60 ad above header: $1,400 per month
- Rotate Through Site BOX: 300 x 250: $1,400 per month
- Banner ad specs.: GIF, JPEG, animated GIF, 3 loops, animation length 20 seconds.
To request a free media kit or for more information, please e-mail the advertising staff or call 734-930-6854 (9-4:30p.m. Monday-Friday EST).
Online Recruitment Advertising on Adjunctnation.com
Our Internet JOB-LIST is the most established online employment resource in the United States devoted to the non-tenured faculty employment market in higher education. To email us your recruitment advertisement for the JOB-LIST, please click here. Individual online recruitment advertisements than are posted for 30 days begin at $150.00. To send us a recruitment advertisement, please click here. You may also use our online form to post your recruitment advertisement. Interested posting multiple jobs? We have recruitment packages available.
Three Recruitment Packages
1. $1,500 Package: Includes unlimited online recruitment postings for one year and 4 months of recruitment banner advertising.
2. $2,500 Package: Includes unlimited online recruitment postings for one year and 6 months of recruitment banner advertising.
3. $3,500 Package: Includes unlimited online recruitment postings for one year, 12 months of recruitment banner advertising, and 5000 targeted emails to our registered users in disciplines of your choice.
We give two- and four-year institutions the opportunity to take advantage of the scope and the convenience, ease and popularity of Internet advertising, at very reasonable rates.
For more information about recruitment advertising, please call 734-930-6854 9:30-4:30pm (EST).
Rent Our Mailing List:
Advertisers can now reach over 159,000 visiting, adjunct, on-line, part-time & full-time temporary college faculty by renting our mailing lists. Names are for one-time use only and cost $150 per thousand. Selects are done free of charge. There is a 1,000 name order minimum and a 5,000 name order maximum. (Requests for over 5,000 names are handled on a case-by-case basis.) All mailing list orders must be prepaid by check, money order or credit card. Names can be delivered in a variety of formats, including electronically and on disk.
For more information call Marjorie Winkelman at 734-930-6854 9:00-4:30 p.m. (EST), or e-mail us.